PestWorld 2020 Header Image

Useful Resources

Free website translation

Translate this website, documents and much more using the SDL Free Translation tool. 

Travel health information


Getting travel insurance in your country prior to visiting the United States is recommended. The National Pest Management Association has no insurance coverage for the participants and will not be responsible for any accidents that may occur during the Convention.


The electricity supply commonly used in the United States is the 120-volt 60Hz system. Check here if you need a power plug adaptor or voltage converter when in the U.S. 

Emergency Number

The Nationwide Emergency Number in the U.S. is 911

In the event of an emergency, the United States has one telephone number to call for medical, fire or crime related emergencies.

Currency converter

Credit Card

Major international credit cards such as Visa and Master are commonly accepted at most hotels, department stores, restaurants, and shops. Restaurants and shops generally display signs indicating what cards they accept.


Tipping is a regular practice in the United States. Click here for tips of tipping.


$1 bill


$5 bill


$10 bill


$20 bill


$50 bill


$100 bill